In this programme, candidates are exposed to up-to- date theoretical and practical aspects of Electronic System Design as well as advanced computing technologies and their applications. Candidates will also be equipped with the capability of addressing engineering related problems of the industry.
- Analogue Circuit Design
- Advanced Digital Signal and Image Processing
- Embedded Microprocessor Systems
- Advanced Control Systems
- Industrial Power Electronics
- Hardware and Software Co-Design
- Communication Circuits and Systems
- Microwave Circuit Design
- Advance Electromagnetic and Waves Theory
- Computer and Data Communication Networks
- Intelligent Systems
- A Bachelor’s degree with Honours in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- A minimum CGPA of 2.5 or equivalent
- Degrees awarded by local private institutions of higher learning including those awarded under any collaborative/ franchising schemes with local or foreign partners must be accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
- Working experiences related to the field.
- A minimum score of 550 in TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language);ora minimum score of 6.0 in IELTS (International English Language Testing System);or
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET) Band 4;or
- USM Intensive English Course Level lll
Degree Awarded By
Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
Universiti Sains Malaysia
Pulau Pinang Malaysia