COMPULSORY COURSES (8 Unit/ 8 Units)
- SKAP6004 Social Research Methods
- SKAP6014 Social Academic Writing
TOTAL UNIT : 8 UNITS
- Bachelor Degree with a good Cumulative Grade Point Average from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia or any institution of higher learning which is recognized by the Senate; or
- Bachelor Degree in Medicine or Dentistry from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia or any institution of higher learning or its equivalent from any institution recognized by the Senate; or
- Diploma in related field with at least five years of working experience related to the field applied; or
- Other qualification equivalent to the Bachelor Degree and possesses other qualification or experience recognised by the Senate.
- Candidates intending to write their thesis in English or intend to enroll in graduate programmes conducted in English are required to attain a minimum score of 550 for the TOEFL or a band 5 for the IELTS or attend and pass the English Proficiency Module in UKM as a prerequisite for entry into graduate programs at UKM.
Degree Awarded By
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
+603 8921 5354
+603 8925 2836
Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
43600, UKM, Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia