- Master Degree from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia or any institution of higher learning recognized by the Senate; or
- Other qualification equivalent to the Master Degree and possesses other qualification or experience recognized by the Senate; or
- Undertaking the Master Degree on a full-time basis in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia and is approved by the Faculty’s Graduate Studies Committee to change the status to the Doctor of Philosophy Programme with approval from the Dean of the Centre for Graduate Management; or
- Bachelor Degree with at least a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.67 from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia or any institution of higher learning which is recognized by the Senate; or
- A candidate who are accepted into the Programme may be provisioned to undertake a Master of Philosophy Programme before permitted into the Doctor of Philosophy Programme subject to satisfactory study progress.
- Candidates intending to write their thesis in English or intend to enroll in graduate programmes conducted in English are required to attain a minimum score of 550 for the TOEFL or a band 5 for the IELTS or attend and pass the English Proficiency Module in UKM as a prerequisite for entry into graduate programs at UKM.
Degree Awarded By
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
603 8921 6232
603 8925 4372
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia,
Bangi Selangor, MALAYSIA.